Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Harvest Life Gracefully: Accepting the Higher Power

Harvest Life Gracefully: Accepting the Higher Power

Accepting the higher power as being greater than yourself is the most important aspect to harvest life gracefully!

Take a minute and ponder upon electricity and gravity can you control them? Would you not say that these natural powers are greater than ourselves because nothing in our own power can change or control them. Interesting enough with understanding this comes acceptance.

When I accepted that electricity and gravity is a power greater than myself, then I was able to gain the concept that their is a spiritual power who is greater than myself and the natural spiritual law. With accepting this I learn to put my faith and trust into this power. By doing so I tapped into something that is strong and useful for my internal and external growth.
Haiti 468x60