Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Harvest Life Gracefully: What If?

Harvest Life Gracefully: What If? by Jane Jonas

How often do you waste hours of your time by being wrapped up in your thinking wondering what the people in your life is thinking, what is she/he is doing or be doing next? How often do you ask yourself this question, “What if? What if this happens, or what if he/she does this or if he/she does that? How often do you think about how to solve his or her problem wanting to take responsibly of fixing it to make it better? For me, it only cause undue worry and anxiety. Then I wake up and realize what I been doing and remember it is time to let go and let god and see what will happen. I can not change or force anything about another person. I can not control what another will think or do. My happiness is not depended upon another person. It is depended upon being content with myself. I believe that if I spend time thinking about another person or uncontrollable situation that it is a form of control and I am risking the health of my mental well-being. Therefore my goal is to harvest life gracefully and I won't risk my mental well-being by being wrapped up in other people's business.

No comments:

Haiti 468x60