Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tapestries of Hope

 I received this email and I would like to share this with my fans. To me, it sounds like this could be a very interesting documentary. It would be great if you can check out the website and if you get a chance go see the documentry.




Hello, my name is Monica, and I'm an intern for Michealene Risley, director of Tapestries of Hope, a documentary on young rape survivors in Zimbabwe. Information about the documentary can be found at http://www.tapestriesofhope.com/. I believe the documentary is very much in line with the purpose of your blog, "Harvest Life Gracefully," and we would greatly appreciate your help in spreading the word about the upcoming premiere of Tapestries of Hope. The documentary will be screened in over 100 theaters across the United States on September 28 at 7:30 PM.
Haiti 468x60