Thursday, July 15, 2010

Harvest Life Gracefully update:

My dear followers of Harvest Life Gracefully blog,

I have decided that I will be changing what I will be posting. Instead of posting articles. I will be posting about positive living in my own words.
I believe that no matter what we are facing in life, be it, if it's healing from abuse, being a parent, dealing with relationships or whatever it may be, we first need to evaluate,examine and then improve if needed our attitudes,and perceptions about the situations that we are facing. In other words I will be posting food for your thoughts. Please feel free to comment on anything that I post or if you have your own food for thoughts, please do share them. They will be totally welcomed as we all need encouragement in order to harvest life gracefully.

I hope you all will like my new format.

Jane Jonas

No comments:

Haiti 468x60