Sunday, March 7, 2010

Harvest Life Gracefully- Update

Being new to this blogging stuff, I just discovered a wonderful thing! It is probaby a small thing for most, but for me, it is a biggie! I was excited to see that I can make pages on this blog. Since I began blogging, I was confuse on how to, post my story, only in one area on this blog. I am so happy to have found how to do this. So those who may want to follow my story can go to it directly on the My Story Page. Check back from time to time to see if I posted another part to my story, on the "My Story" page.

I will continue to post child abuse awareness information in this section. I will also post more detail information about my steps in how to harvest life gracefully. Other postings will be about healing from abuse, self-esteem, and self-worth.

I hope you will find my blog to be helpful and informative.

Ideas, constructive critcism and comments are more than welcome!

Now lets go and Harvest Life Gracefully

No comments:

Haiti 468x60